Hunting house rent for up to 12 people
The introduction of the Salu hunting house
The Salu hunting house can accommodate up to 12 people. The house has everything you need to spend time with friends, family, or colleagues. It is also possible to hold smaller companies’ summer days, birthdays or other gatherings. Being cozy with a pleasant kitchen-dining room. The kitchen-dining room has a TV, a comfortable sofa, a fireplace and a large dining table. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary appliances. There is an internet connection in the hunting house.
There are 6 bedrooms on the second floor of the hunting house, two of which are double beds. The remaining 4 rooms are furnished with 2 single beds. On the second floor there is a toilet and large terrace is also. The rooms have bedside tables, hangers, mirror and bedding. Towels are also provided. On the ground floor there is a large kitchen-dining room with the necessary equipment, a toilet, a sauna with an anteroom with a washing machine. The lower and upper floors are well separated, creating the opportunity to go for those who want to go to bed earlier especially for the smallest family members.
In addition to the sauna in the hunting house, you can also use the hot tub and smoke sauna for an extra charge. If you want, you can read more about the smoke sauna here. It is possible to barbecue, use a smokehouse and make a fire at the campfire site. There are very good mushroom and berry forests around the hunting house. In the forest you can pick mushrooms and berries or just walk. Near of the Salu hunting house you can go to Soontaga hiking trail.
Pictures of the Salu hunting house
The Salu hunting house rent
Rules of the Salu hunting house
1. Please take good care of the property of the hunting house provided for your use. Use the premises of the hunting house, furniture and dishes according to their purpose. If you do not use property of hunting house well (property breakdown, destruction, spoilage, loss, etc.), you undertake to compensate us for material damage caused to us on the basis of appropriate repair or purchase invoices.
2. Keep cleanliness and order in the hunting house and hunting grounds.
3. We are not responsible for the loss of the customer’s personal belongings from the hunting house. When leaving the hunting house, always check that the door is locked and that the windows are closed.
4. Smoking is prohibited in the hunting house. If this rule is ignored, you are required to pay for the cleaning of sofas, carpets, curtains, and the rent for the next three days, as the hunting ground is incited. Smoking is allowed on the terrace and outside the buildings with ashtrays.
5. Jumping in the pond is your responsibility.
6. For vacationers with children, we ask not to leave children without supervision – especially near the pond!
7. Pets are not allowed.
8. Rooms should be vacated by 12:00 on the day of departure at the latest.
9. We ask that the rooms of the hunting house be handed over in order of pre-occupation condition, including washing of all used dishes. In addition, please allow the accommodation service provider or its representative to check the rooms before you leave. It is possible to order cleaning service from the hunting house 120 €.
10. In the event of loss or non-return of the keys, you are responsible for the costs associated with the replacement of the locks. You will be charged EUR 15 for the lost key.
1. Do not use open fire (candles, etc.) in the hunting house. Smoking is not allowed in the hunting house.
2. Check the location of the nearest escape routes and rescue equipment upon arrival at the hunting house.
3. Switch off all power consumers when leaving the room.
4. In the event of a fire, immediately inform the emergency unit at 112 and be sure to contact the accommodation service provider: +372 5032050;
5. If the fire cannot be eradicated independently, close the windows, exit the room, close the door and go to the nearest exit.