Hunting house rent
Hunting house rent for up to 12 people
The introduction of the Salu hunting house
The Salu hunting house can accommodate up to 12 people. The house has everything you need to spend time with friends, family, or colleagues. It is also possible to hold smaller companies’ summer days, birthdays or other gatherings. Being cozy with a pleasant kitchen-dining room. The kitchen-dining room has a TV, a comfortable sofa, a fireplace and a large dining table. The kitchen is equipped with all the necessary appliances. There is an internet connection in the hunting house.
There are 6 bedrooms on the second floor of the hunting house, two of which are double beds. The remaining 4 rooms are furnished with 2 single beds. On the second floor there is a toilet and large terrace is also. The rooms have bedside tables, hangers, mirror and bedding. Towels are also provided. On the ground floor there is a large kitchen-dining room with the necessary equipment, a toilet, a sauna with an anteroom with a washing machine. The lower and upper floors are well separated, creating the opportunity to go for those who want to go to bed earlier especially for the smallest family members.
In addition to weekends, you are also welcome to rest during the week. Ask for a suitable time and also a price.
In addition to the sauna in the hunting house, you can also use the hot tub and smoke sauna for an extra charge. If you want, you can read more about the smoke sauna here. It is possible to barbecue, use a smokehouse and make a fire at the campfire site. There are very good mushroom and berry forests around the hunting house. In the forest you can pick mushrooms and berries or just walk. Near of the Salu hunting house you can go to Soontaga hiking trail.
House rules of the hunting house Salu Jahimaja
- Receiving a quote does not mean the confirmation of the booking.
- The client’s representative is obliged to introduce the house rules to the participants.
- Check-in at the hunting house is from 14:00 and check-out is until 12:00.
- We kindly ask you to treat the property of the hunting house provided to you prudently and use the premises, furniture and utensils of the hunting house according to their intended use. The visitor(s) is (are) obliged to compensate the property damage caused to the hunting house on the basis of the respective repair or purchase invoices in case of not using the hunting house prudently (breaking, destruction, damage, loss of property, etc.).
- Please keep the hunting house and the hunting house territory clean and tidy. Do not walk in the house with outdoor footwear.
- We are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings of the visitor(s). When leaving the hunting house, please always check that the door is locked and the windows are closed.
- Smoking is not allowed in the hunting house. In case of violation of this rule, you are obliged to pay for the cleaning of sofas, carpets, curtains and the rent for the next three days, as the hunting house is ventilated. Smoking is allowed outside the premises in case of ashtrays, cigarette butts are not allowed to throw on the ground.
- It is forbidden to jump into the pond. Because the pond is low.
- Swimming in the pond is at your own risk.
- Swimming while drunk is forbidden!
- Please do not leave children without adult supervision – especially near the pond!
- Pets are not allowed in the premises.
- We kindly ask you to hand over the hunting house premises in an elementary manner, including washing all used utensils. The accommodation provider or representative will inspect the premises before you leave. It is possible to order a cleaning service from the hunting house for 120 €.
- If the keys are lost or not returned, you are financially responsible for the costs of changing the locks.
- Jumping into the jacuzzi is prohibited.
- The smoke sauna is heated for you, please do not make the fire yourself.
- In case the event gets out of control, vandalism, disobedience or other such activity entitles the lessor to terminate the event immediately (without making any refunds). The client is also responsible for all actions of the people accompanying him/her.
- The Client is fully liable to the Lessor for the damage caused in case he/she uses the services of third parties/subcontractors. For example, bands, tents, caterers, etc.
- The lessor is not responsible for any accidents resulting from non-compliance with the house rules.
- Do not use open flames (candles, etc.) in the hunting house. Smoking is not allowed in the hunting house.
- Upon arrival at the hunting house, find out the location of the nearest escape routes and rescue equipment.
- When leaving the room, turn off all power consumers.
- In case of fire, immediately inform the emergency centre at 112 and definitely the accommodation service provider: +372 5032050;
- In case the fire cannot be extinguished on its own, close the windows, leave the room, close the door and go to the nearest exit.